1. Safety. For the 2015 model year, eight of Toyota’s vehicles earned Top Safety Pick or Top Safety Pick+ designation from the IIHS. When safety matters—and it always does—there’s no topping Toyota.
2. Durability.Polk data shows that 80% of Toyotas sold 20 years ago are still on the road today. If you like to drive your car as long as possible before having to buy a new one, you can’t do much better than a Toyota.
3. Reliability. Every year, Toyota vehicles rank consistently high in reliability studies like those carried out by J.D. Power. Not only will your Toyota last, it’ll do what it was meant to do the whole time too.
4. American-Made. Just because the badge is Japanese doesn’t mean the car isn’t built in America. In fact, the Toyota Camry and Sienna were ranked highest in the 2015 American-Made Index!
5. Green Efficiency. This one goes without saying, as most people know already that Toyota is at the forefront of the hybrid movement, and now the fuel cell vehicle movement as well. No other automaker in the world innovates like Toyota when it comes to making cars as efficient and as green as possible!