There are thousands of choices that you can make every day. But when you’re making the choice of which new car to buy, we want you to choose Honda. Here are five reasons you should buy a Honda.
1. Safety. One of Honda’s top priorities when it produces a new vehicle is the safety of the driver and passengers. Just take a look at the all the Honda models that have earned a Top Safety Pick rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. These include the 2016 Honda Accord, 2015 Honda Civic, 2015 Honda CR-V, 2015 Honda Fit, 2015 Honda Odyssey, and more.
2. Family. There is a Honda vehicle that is just the right size for practically every family—whether you need seating for up to eight and choose the award-winning Odyssey, or want something smaller, like the compact Fit.
3. Value. Honda vehicles are known for their reliability, which means they hold on to their value better than most cars. This means when you buy a Honda, you’re not just buying a car, you’re making a great investment.
4. Environmentally-Friendly. Honda has some of the most fuel-efficient vehicles on the road and is constantly working on new technologies to make its lineup even greener. Vehicles include hybrids, like the 2015 Accord Hybrid, plug-in electric vehicles, like the 2014 Fit EV, and so much more.
5. Variety. Honda offers a wide range of vehicles to fit a variety of lifestyles. From the performance-oriented Civic Si, to the family-friendly Pilot, there’s a Honda for you.