There are so many options today when it comes to buying a new car. In fact, cars are more reliable now than they have ever been, meaning automakers have to stand out in unique ways. Here are five reasons why you should consider buying a Ford.
1. History. If you had to name one American automaker, Ford is likely the first one that will come to mind. Its roots run deep in American culture, and it earns a lot of respect with the American people by producing quality vehicles.
2. Green Factor. You may not realize it, but Ford is one of the most fuel-efficient automakers in the country. With a great lineup that includes the Fusion Hybrid, C-MAX Hybrid, Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi, and Fusion Energi, Ford produces vehicles that are both affordable and efficient.
3. Durability. You know the slogan, “Built Ford Tough.” When you buy a Ford, it will last for the long haul; whether that is the ever-popular F-150, the stylish Fusion, or anything else in the Ford lineup.
4. Family Friendly. No matter the size of your family, Ford has a vehicle for you. Check out America’s best-selling SUV, the Explorer, or the Expedition, for when you need maximum seating space and maximum capabilities. And Ford’s entire lineup includes great features that the whole family will love.
5. Choice. Ford has an extensive lineup that ranges from sub-compact cars, to family sedans, to heavy-duty trucks, and so much more. No matter what you’re looking for, Ford has a vehicle for you.