This site was designed for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (version 10+). Some features may not work correctly in your browser.OK
Paducah's Open & Honest Dealer for more than 60 years.
3147 Park Avenue
Paducah, KY 42001
Why Buy a Ford F-150
The FordF-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in America for the last 35 years and the best-selling truck for the last 39. Evidently, there are millions of people who already know why they should buy the Ford F-150. But as pickup trucks keep on improving and the rivalry between the industry’s top trucks continues, there are always new reasons to buy a Ford F-150. Here are the top 5:
1. Capability: The 2016 Ford F-150 can tow up to 12,200 pounds when equipped with the available 3.5-liter EcoBoost, more than any other pickup in its class. It can also haul up to 3,270 pounds, so there’s no job it can’t handle.
2. Efficiency: Thanks to the impressive 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine—despite producing a hefty 325 horsepower and 375 lb-ft of torque—the Ford F-150 still gets 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway, and 22 mpg combined.
3. High-Strength Materials: The F-150’s frame is made up of 78% high-strength steel, making it stronger and more rigid than in the past. Its body is made of military-grade aluminum alloy, making it stronger and more resistant to dents and corrosion, all the while reducing weight.
4. Safety: The 2016 model has earned a Top Safety Pick award from the IIHS and the best 5-star score for overall safety from the NHTSA. It also offers numerous driver-assist technologies to help you avoid crashes before they even happen.
5. Technology: The F-150 is available with the latest SYNC 3 technology, which is more responsive and intuitive than ever before, and makes transforming the truck into a mobile office all the more easy.