How can I test drive a vehicle?
- We are doing sales and test drives by appointment only. Call us or submit a form here to set up your appointment today!
- Due to current circumstances, we are only allowing one test drive per appointment. If you’d like to test drive more than one, we will have to make separate appointments for your safety and the safety of our team.
- To prepare the vehicle for you, our team members will put on gloves and a mask before they sanitize all surfaces of the vehicle and leave the key on the dashboard for when you arrive for your appointment. After your appointment, our team will then put on gloves and a mask again before they wipe down the vehicle.
How do I go about purchasing a vehicle?
- You can complete a test drive as outlined above, and if you are ready to purchase, we can complete the paperwork at a safe distance, or you can do it from the comfort of your home.
- As a reminder, this needs to be done by appointment to ensure the utmost caution for everyone’s safety.
How are you keeping things clean and lowering risk of spreading germs?
We take health and safety precautions seriously. To avoid spreading the virus, we’re cleaning and disinfecting our dealership and regularly sanitizing high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces, such as counters, doorknobs, and pens. Furthermore, after each test drive, we thoroughly sanitize the vehicle, paying special attention to high-touch areas such as the steering wheel, the push-button ignition, door handles, seat belt, infotainment system, and shifter knob.
Since frequent hand-washing is key to preventing the spread of COVID-19, every member of our team is required to properly wash their hands after making contact with another person, touching their face, sneezing, or performing any other action that could transmit the virus.
Limiting person-to-person contact
Please understand that we are limiting person-to-person contact within the dealership during this viral outbreak. If our employees get sick, they’ll stay at home, where they can recover and avoid spreading germs. We care about the health of our community, and we don’t want to risk spreading the illness to our customers or the rest of our hardworking team.
If you need service, there are many ways to contact us. Before you pay us a visit, give us a call or check out our website. You can chat with us, take a virtual test drive, or set up an appointment for an in-person test drive.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Stay safe!
- + Disclaimers